Hair


          
         So, their discussions were about hair. The hair on the head, eyebrows, eyelids, nostrils, armpits, and private parts.
All Hairy...the sleek fur...

"From the many genes of the forty - six chromosomes of man, some hormones are produced by some genes. As a result, the hair that grows on the face is at first glance a symbol of vigor and masculinity".

"He, who does not have it, is nullified in the name of being a female. 
No one cares about his longings or the untimely death of the seeds he expels on the night, dreaming of a beautiful woman."


"Let this conversation be a hymn to them"!!.

"Let it be" !!

"Please, start your story. The preface is over. "

As permission was granted the first one said, "Mate, We both have enough beards. So, when we talk, the problem regarding self-esteem is unlikely to arise. And I don't  even have  to look at political correctness as well"

He ran his fingers over the dark stubble on his cheeks. He gently stroked his neck with his hand, making a sound as some singers do and he continued ...

"As mentioned earlier, I grew "the beard" because it is the symbol of masculinity. I cannot lie as it's otherwise. It is one of the major motives. Later, I left the mustache wanting to be different from you, apostolic.
For me, the hair in private parts and armpits is intolerable. Especially for women. Other men must be like me.
 I consider it a social good ". 

He winked with a chuckle and guffawed at his remark and continued "So I called for the removal of hairs on private parts at regular intervals, especially for women"


"Now, it is your turn"


After waking up from a long thought, the second man widened his eyes again and went back to normal. His eyes shone like blue luster between the lashes that were hanging side by side.


"Were you asleep"? 
The first one asked in wonder.


"No. No. I was finding the mysterious meaning of your hair philosophies" !!


"Mysterious"! !?!


The first one shook his head and loudly laughed.

"Now you tell me, your hair story ".

The long beard moved obediently with the curtains. 


The second one sat up straight to speak.
" I'll, just a moment"

He tapped his neck and made a noise like the first one shown in the beginning, and the two of them laughed at each other for a while.

"I  used to apply olive oil on my hair, but it smelled bad.
Later, when I grew up, I stopped cutting my hair.
And I did not shave either.
Some of my friends used to cut their hair on the Sabbath. But no one had shaved.
 I saw it as a living item, growing in the body and thought it should not be interrupted"

"And I didn't have enough time to think discreetly about the other things, my friend, I got smoked when I was a celibate. 

The first couldn't control his laughter. " got to fuck many, lawfully" 

" You are the most misunderstood man the world has ever seen"

 The second said,
"I think, we are equally misunderstood" 

One of them said adieu to the long silence...


"Everything is just a crotch hair story,
Let's move on to the next".

********************* ***********************
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carl and Ann

Man made out of Clay

ഒരു ബംഗളുരു യാത്ര